10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He brings something to England that no other player does! Slowing play down killing a game! But it's probably fair with how his performances and games missed this season just like Rashford out the squad!

Good news for all concerned, and not one bit surprising.

He needs to buckle down over the summer and get into our first team more. A kick up the arse does everyone good from time to time.

Comes back with something to prove next season. Siege mentality by him and Pep I'd assume.

Would have allowed England to play Foden & Bellingham central.
Oh well, seems like we’ll take 4 left footed right wingers and shunt Foden out of position .

Well waistcoat head being a stupid prat as usual. Never mind Jackie we love you (well most of us do!!) Come back fighting for City next season and at least we know you won't be injured playing for a dumb manager..... not that I have anything against the stupid fool of course. I mean he (waistcoat brain(?!) didn't play a certain City number 5 for 2 stupid friendlies after all did he???
Just me on a rant sorry folks, back to how you were. :-)

Disagree, he's had a poor season, let's not kid ourselves, England has so many quality forward players to pick from.

It's a wake up call for Jack, a competition like this he should be staring in , now he will have to watch it on the tv like us mortals.
Well he was the best of the crap that played Bosnia the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.