10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

He can either use these past six months as the downfall of his career, and he can spend the night 3-4 years collecting enormous checks while not amounting to his star potential, or he can use this as the fuel he needs to get his body back in top gear and fit to be amongst the best wingers in the PL again next season like he was in the Treble winning side.

Best of luck to him.
Hopefully this will humble him, and realize he needs to get back to his best.
His best football can still be in front of him at 28

If he is I'll join the poor lad and I don't drink but I'd get pie-eyed with poor Jackie today. I bet if he had still been with AV and had had the same sort of season he'd have been kept. I am annoyed. VERY ANNOYED.
I’d have taken him over Bowen as he offers control that Bowen doesn’t. We don’t know the reasoning yet though.

It might do him good if he has a proper summer off and comes back raring to go in pre-season whilst others are on holiday after the Euros.

Could be a blessing in disguise, he was unlikely to start any games and so will get a rest and hopefully be back next season fresh and ready to fight for a place in our team

I’d have taken him over Bowen as he offers control that Bowen doesn’t. We don’t know the reasoning yet though.

It might do him good if he has a proper summer off and comes back raring to go in pre-season whilst others are on holiday after the Euros.
It's waistcoat head's decision so what can we expect?
Still annoyed..... the one light at the end of the tunnel for me is that it means he won't get injured. :-)

Clearly a talented player but has never hit the heights I expected. Was very poor over the season. Seems like we are positioning to have options on the wings for next season and Grealish could find himself out in the cold. Doku surprised me and if he continues his upward trajectory then he will cement his place. Looks like Savio could be coming too..
Always thought he was playing under “instructions “ from Pep regarding never losing the ball and play safe unlike Doku who seems to have free rein to take defenders on like Jack did at Villa…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.