10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre decision if true not to take Jack although it could be a blessing in disguise for us. But we know Kane is an automatic starter and England play one up front so why take Watkins, Bowen and Toney, especially when we could play a false nine with Gordon, Palmer, Foden or Bellingham playing there. Mainoo and Wharton is equally bizarre, maybe one but not both, waste of a selection. Six centre backs, one left back who isn't fit and a midfield selection that is totally lopsided. Utter madness but not unexpected.

Shame for the lad. It seems his impressive cameo the other night wasn't enough to turn waistcoat's head. He was, at best, so so during the season; even he'd probably admit that. This is a big summer for him now. Go away for a couple of weeks on a beach somewhere, come back fully rested, and get his head down and prove waistcoat wrong.
Wasted waistcoat's head is only turned by players who usually wear a red shirt. England needs a new manager but stupid wasted waistcoat knows where the bodies are buried (allegedly) so the fudge nuggets who (allegedly) lead the FA will not get rid. I use allegedly for the fudge nuggets because there is no leadership just little tiny sheep.

Another rant over. Get back to work. ;-) :-)

I've never been so torn by a headline before....Maguire out - thank fuck for that, Grealish out - devastated.

That's a bad call in my opinion. 1-0 up with 10 to go, no one better to bring on. And he showed his creative ability on Monday night. It's unlikely he'd have spent much time on the pitch anyway, but reveals Southgate's mentality - he'd throw on 5 CBs if we were 1-0 up with 10 to go and leave his attack.

Gutted for Jack. This is another huge blow in a poor season for him and it will hit him hard. Going to take some getting over that.

Bizarre decision if true not to take Jack although it could be a blessing in disguise for us. But we know Kane is an automatic starter and England play one up front so why take Watkins, Bowen and Toney, especially when we could play a false nine with Gordon, Palmer, Foden or Bellingham playing there. Mainoo and Wharton is equally bizarre, maybe one but not both, waste of a selection. Six centre backs, one left back who isn't fit and a midfield selection that is totally lopsided. Utter madness but not unexpected.
Kane would be an automatic starter if he had a broken leg..... that's how bad Waistcoat brain is as a manager!!!

Thought when he came on last England game he brought a different outlet and option to the team, we know what he is capable of and I’m sure he would improve the England team, at least he’ll get a rest and come back all the better unless he’s going on the piss!
Yeah that was my hope for him as well as he did really well. At least this might give him a kick up the arse and he lays low over the summer, gets his head and physical shape spot on and comes back with a chip on his shoulder.

Clearly a talented player but has never hit the heights I expected. Was very poor over the season. Seems like we are positioning to have options on the wings for next season and Grealish could find himself out in the cold. Doku surprised me and if he continues his upward trajectory then he will cement his place. Looks like Savio could be coming too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.