10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

It just seemed odd that all the others 'ignored' her, although not surprising that she accepted Jack saying hello. He does seem to have that magic touch with people.

I have no faith in these truncated twitter clips that stick a reactionary headline over them.
If I remember rightly, the story was that she was supposed to have a role at the beginning of the match - as a mascot or bringing the ball out or something - but for some reason it didn't happen so they put her on the stage for the medal ceremony but they didn't give her anything to do so she was just standing there awkwardly and I imagine a little overwhelmed and the players didn't know who she was or why she was there.

He made a couple of mistakes as a younger lad, which negates any work he could ever do in making disabled kids happier, in Kaz’s world.

He also replaced Sterling, which was his other cardinal sin.
Making mistakes is human. Learning from them and becoming better is human. Honestly if you don't like Grealish you don't like the human condition in general :)

It just seemed odd that all the others 'ignored' her, although not surprising that she accepted Jack saying hello. He does seem to have that magic touch with people.

I have no faith in these truncated twitter clips that stick a reactionary headline over them.
I do really like him, such a good heart. Family tragedy with baby brother born after him, then his youngest sister has cerebal palsy. He comes across as being genuinely concerned for folk less fortunate health wise than himself.

As a player, when I became aware of him during the lC final v Villa in 2020, I wanted us to sign someone like him with his tenacity. Think he was a bit overawed first season, did so well second, third was a complete mixed bag for various reasons. So I do hope he gers back to full Jack mode. Fwiw I think Boregate made a mistake omitting him from the squad, but what's done is done.

Rooting for Jack now I am.

If I remember rightly, the story was that she was supposed to have a role at the beginning of the match - as a mascot or bringing the ball out or something - but for some reason it didn't happen so they put her on the stage for the medal ceremony but they didn't give her anything to do so she was just standing there awkwardly and I imagine a little overwhelmed and the players didn't know who she was or why she was there.
Yes, I remember watching during the actual broadcast and it wasn’t that the others were ignoring her in a cruel way - she was set back a bit. Jack just more proactively reached out and brought her forward. He does this all the time for kids and others with disabilities. It wasn’t as if the other players were being mean initially.

Jack is definitely one of a kind. He has to be one of the kindest people in the league - that might not matter for some, but I’m happy he’s a City player.

Making mistakes is human. Learning from them and becoming better is human. Honestly if you don't like Grealish you don't like the human condition in general :)

His mistake for some people around there is because we pay him 100m.

It's not even his fault to begin with that the club paid the price for him to join the club, yet it's fucking cardinal sins for some and he must getting blamed for it. How stupid it's that.

Fair play to Jack for this training stuff. I guess we'll never know what happened towards the end of last season, but if he can get off the booze properly and be ready at the start of the season when other plays look sluggish that's a great sign for us.

And Pep's man management skills are as elite as his tactical ones. He somehow keeps the best players in the world constantly hungry and motivated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.