10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably explains his England omission and and possibly other things
Anyway let's hope.helis form improves.

It doesn't

He didn't go because he's not had a great season and Southgate doesn't seem to be his biggest fan anyway

He doesn't need too much of a reason to drop him.

As much as I like Jack and would have him in my squad, there's nobody in the attacking positions I think is undeserving of a position there either, basing it on last season.

If Grealish wants his spot back, it's on him to prove he's worth it because he's up against some deserving players in those positions.

He's just posted a pic on insta to announce it. Id suspect it's why he didn't go with England, family oriented guy probably didn't wanna leave his heavily pregnant partner for 3ish weeks.
So you believe Jack didn't want to play for England in the Euros because he has a baby due in October, whereas as Foden did even though his baby was due during the Euros ?

I guess you don't regard Phil as a 'family oriented" guy.

Yeah, this is definitely not the reason he wasn't selected for England, as it doesn't track with all the reports of him and his teammates being surprised and confused by his omission.

What surprised me was Southgate picking him for a friendly before the Euros and he came on as sub and created 2 goals. Yet Southgate still left him out of the Euros squad. Southgate gave him false hope. Would have been better if he had not been selected for the friendly match. At least that decision would have made sense.

We’re stuck with him, due to wages. Hardly a ringing endorsement of his qualities. He hasn’t the desire to improve. It’s that simple

We’re stuck with him, due to wages. Hardly a ringing endorsement of his qualities. He hasn’t the desire to improve. It’s that simple
Difficult to improve when you've helped win every trophy there is to win. That said, he clearly is the sort that wants to, if he can.
Glad we're "stuck" with him.

Difficult to improve when you've helped win every trophy there is to win. That said, he clearly is the sort that wants to, if he can.
Glad we're "stuck" with him.
Graelish had a bad year last year. It happens. But He looks like he’s focused. Baby on the way might make him extra focused and grown up. I hope he has a great season. He was integral in our treble season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.