10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long he managed his training session and leasure time well who the fuck cares what he is doing on break after long hours of training session, mind you it's still on holiday and preseason training is not even started yet.

He does a have geniune cause for celebration and as long as it isn't excessive I don't see a problem with it being in the close season.

Apparently (take it with a pinch of salt as this is just a "sources say" thing) the "senior player" who went to Southgate for an explanation as to Jack's exclusion was Kane. I'd just assumed it was Kyle out of loyalty to a club teammate etc. but it seems it was the captain.

I'm not going to make any bold claims or rash assumptions about England's performances at the Euros vs their potential if Jack had been there but it seems his exclusion rattled the camp.

It’s obvious - No Grealish no party

Whole football world was shocked Jack didn’t play this tournament, it’s like leaving out Messi or Maverick out of that secret mission or Frodo out of that ring quest.. well you get the reference here

Southgate should never manage better club than Middlesbrough and better player than Stewart Fucking Downing

Apparently (take it with a pinch of salt as this is just a "sources say" thing) the "senior player" who went to Southgate for an explanation as to Jack's exclusion was Kane. I'd just assumed it was Kyle out of loyalty to a club teammate etc. but it seems it was the captain.

I'm not going to make any bold claims or rash assumptions about England's performances at the Euros vs their potential if Jack had been there but it seems his exclusion rattled the camp.

Kane seems to really rate Grealish

I remember an interview with Kane before the last euros and he was talking about how good Grealish is, this was when he was still a Villa player on the verge of signing to City. You could see it was genuine too, not just because he's obligated to big up his England teammate.

Maybe him and Grealish play well together in training or something. Didn't Grealish set him up vs Germany ?

Kane seems to really rate Grealish

I remember an interview with Kane before the last euros and he was talking about how good Grealish is, this was when he was still a Villa player on the verge of signing to City. You could see it was genuine too, not just because he's obligated to big up his England teammate.

Maybe him and Grealish play well together in training or something. Didn't Grealish set him up vs Germany ?
Yeah, Jack made a real difference in that Germany game including the assist to Kane, who was also effusive in his praise before the last Euros.

Kane was well off it this tournament but I'm sure he would have loved Jack or in fact anyone reliably putting the ball into the box for him - if he was confident the team could get and keep possession and give him a decent cross or through-ball then maybe he would have taken the gamble on staying forward a bit more.

And if you want to take Kane off and play Watkins, who better on the wing than Jack who played a load of games with Watkins at Villa?

For all the minutes he gave Bowen and Gordon, he might as well have just taken him, his big bold statement of dropping Grealish and Rashford ended up just being pathetic, what was it 4 minutes of game time for Gordon.

I know who I'd have preferred to come on and it would have also freed Phil to play the AM and not out Left.

For all the minutes he gave Bowen and Gordon, he might as well have just taken him, his big bold statement of dropping Grealish and Rashford ended up just being pathetic, what was it 4 minutes of game time for Gordon.

I know who I'd have preferred to come on and it would have also freed Phil to play the AM and not out Left.
Yeah. The div went on about us not keeping the ball well enough and had left out the best player in the country at it from a 26 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.