10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we missed him yesterday in as much as little happened down the left until Gomez showed how to disrupt a defence.
Perhaps that little happened down the left indicates that we did indeed miss him.

Gomez did very well and will be a useful back up for the left and right wing positions.

Missed him yesterday.

Unbelievable that some Blues cant recognise his contribution or talent.
not really surprising tho. For a team that’s been the best team in England for the last 5 years if not more, best team in the world, treble winners and arguably the greatest manager of all time, we really do have some of the most clueless fans out there. Although I suspect some are just trolls.

Missed him yesterday.

Unbelievable that some Blues cant recognise his contribution or talent.
There’s two things that get in the way of people giving Jack credit:
i - the pretty boy jack-the-lad image
ii - a lack of G/A numbers.

I think he is capable of being more devastatingly effective but that does not change the fact that he is a starter in our best XI and was missed yesterday.

not really surprising tho. For a team that’s been the best team in England for the last 5 years if not more, best team in the world, treble winners and arguably the greatest manager of all time, we really do have some of the most clueless fans out there. Although I suspect some are just trolls.
tbf, all clubs have them, but as you say, many of our supporters haven’t been able to make the corresponding step up from the Stuart Pearce era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.