10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not more likely that his recent time out injured is having an adverse affect, as opposed to a party he went to about 4 months ago?

A party 4 month ago? No mate it isn't.

You see this is what fucks me off, you are making it out he went to a party 4 months ago, when the realism is he was in the papers literally every other day up to end of July, with a bottle in his hand looking absolutely fucked, and nobody can deny it, not even the 2 who liked your post about the injury.Fucking nuggets

He's playing abysmal, was rightly unused yesterday

A party 4 month ago? No mate it isn't.

You see this is what fucks me off, you are making it out he went to a party 4 months ago, when the realism is he was in the papers literally every other day up to end of July, with a bottle in his hand looking absolutely fucked, and nobody can deny it, not even the 2 who liked your post about the injury.Fucking nuggets

He's playing abysmal, was rightly unused yesterday
July. Christ.

Its October.

It's just October, 70 days or thereabouts.

Some come on then Jesus Christ, give me an explanation as to why so inept
Injuries leading to lack of fitness leading to disjointed playing time leading to a lack of rhythm and a loss of confidence.

He plays best when he feels good, it's always been really obvious. When he feels shit he works hard but he's stuck in his head and way too fearful.

Bit of training and some match time with England (assuming his injury is actually resolved enough for this) will hopefully do him some good.

It's just October, 70 days or thereabouts.

Some come on then Jesus Christ, give me an explanation as to why so inept
He’s only been back a couple of games. Anyway besides his purple patch earlier this year he’s not doing much different to the other 18 months. He keeps the ball brilliantly, stays very wide and wins a lot of free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.