10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we did have most of the ball, bit once it got to the final third, how many times can you recall us having them pinned in their box whilst we play it around the edge?

I'm not saying he was the missing piece of the puzzle, but we missed his ability to keep the ball in the final third, Foden and Alvarez turn the ball over far too much and results in loss of control.
Agree with you. Puzzled he didn’t come on at all.

The problem with pointing out the facts as you have is that the haters have been SO quick out the traps tonight!

Suspect he's still struggling from his recent injuries. If he goes to England camp hopefully he just gets some good training under his belt and maybe just a little bit of match time.

Should have started and even more surprised he didn’t come on to help control the game. Bizarre decision today.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Pep has been off his game as much as the players. No one likes going into an international break on a loss but perhaps it's actually the perfect time.

Suspect he's still struggling from his recent injuries. If he goes to England camp hopefully he just gets some good training under his belt and maybe just a little bit of match time.
Both he and Stones for once will benefit from their England call up, both need to get up to speed and all at England's expense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.