10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inept is strong. I don't see what hes doing any different to last year.

I suppose inept is a bit strong in hindsight, however this is how I see it as of today, first season with us was so so, a case of let him settle and watch him go season 2, and he didn’t disappoint, but from what we’ve witnessed upto now this season is like being back at season 1

I’m not saying I’m worried, as from what we saw last season when he’s on it he’s fucking magic, but head doesn’t seem with it at moment and with the arrival of Doku it’s important he gets his game head back on.

This break will do us all a world of good no doubt, just got to hope no injuries after this next round of fucking shite coming up

Fucking morons on this thread banging on about Jack going on holiday and having a fucking drink over 3 months ago.

Unlike other players he gets followed by twats everywhere with a phone. Do you really think every other footballer spends their break drinking herbal tea and going to bed at 8pm every night?

He went to Dubai on his own with a personal trainer before City even came back in pre season, in early July, and trained hard in the heat. Maybe do some research and look back on his own social media accounts before firing off utter tripe about him liking a party as some kind of reason he hasn’t hit form yet - when he actually had a hip niggle before the knee injury that kept him out for weeks.

I half apologise for the sweary nature of this post but honestly, get a grip some of you.

Missed him on Sunday. Very strange not to even bring him on. If Haaland needs playing into form then so does Jack. Need him back to his best asap, he’s one of our most influential players.

Saw him in some England training pics, he was looking really lean. Hope he gets minutes in his legs so hes ready for our difficult run of fixtures.

First few seconds of this, looks like he's having his knee strapped up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.