10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait when KDB and Haaland are back...
Foden plays centrally Gundo position...

That's when we need more players with ball control abilities, so that tempo is controlled..

Grealish and Bernardo will be crucial for us to help Rodri and Stones...

Foden-Haaland-KDB will be players who accelerate and try to get some goals in the final third.

TBH I don't see Doku in that team as a starter...

------------John-----------Rodri--------------
Bernie-------------------------------Grealish
-----------KDB-------------Foden-------------
------------------Haaland----------------------

That's our starting 11 after the winter break...
Rodri's hamstrings playing behind KDB and Foden:

That's when we need more players with ball control abilities, so that tempo is controlled..

Foden-Haaland-KDB will be players who accelerate and try to get some goals in the final third.

That’s some line up.

Be honest would you put him in front of doku or bobb for the left wing spot? I think pep shown us his thoughts last night, picking a half fit doku and then bringing on bobb instead.
Yes. I go him, bobb then doku In that order. Its more boring no doubt but our record with him in the team is no coincidence.

Bobb will be his biggest threat.

Be honest would you put him in front of doku or bobb for the left wing spot? I think pep shown us his thoughts last night, picking a half fit doku and then bringing on bobb instead.
I think it depends on the team we are playing. Pep often picks players on how he wants the team to play. Jack's time will.come again. He was great last season and has had his moments this season.

Would love to see that And agree i think its our best shape. Back to the box with stones, rodri, foden and kev. We’ll blow a lot of teams away with that.

If you actually paid attention to team fitness…

Jack was ill this week, missing at least two training sessions, and clearly wasn’t well enough to take part last night, backed up by what Sam Lee has said on Twitter.

We struggled due to the fact Grealish wasn’t able to start last night, and under normal circumstances he would have done.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpeg
    IMG_0917.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 22
It's so fucking obvious what Super Jack brings us and anyone who doesn't get it by now must have their head so deep in the sand they could say hello to an Aussie.
It's baffling isn't it?
Even the great Pep is struggling to accommodate this shiny new fast toy the excitable get so giddy about.
I rejoiced when Sterling left and the problem of possession and being vulnerable to the breakaway was greatly reduced. Like Doku, he was clearly a very good player - but not for how we play and control and probe. Now the problem is back.
Fine if we need legs for the last 20, but somehow I don't think he'll settle for that role long term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.