10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does but keeps possession brilliantly, we witnessed with Doku on Saturday that losing possession cheaply is very costly with the lack of pace we have at the back.
I kind of agree he does keep possession well, but a lot of the time its pointless possession, he slows the flow of the game and then makes a backwards pass or draws a foul, infairness against Everton he did seem to be changing it up and trying to go round the outside of the fullback, but that kind of performance from him has been thin on the ground this season

Surely you are over exaggerating re. his dire physical conditions. He was on the bench available against Newcastle, after all.
Not exaggerating, see Pep’s quote.

It does amuse me how so many are quick to find a way into turning Bobb’s goal on Saturday in an excuse to slag off Grealish. Can’t some of you take a day off from it just for once?

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 59
Not exaggerating, see Pep’s quote.

It does amuse me how so many are quick to find a way into turning Bobb’s goal on Saturday in an excuse to slag off Grealish. Can’t some of you take a day off from it just for once?
I want to like that last sentence more than once. (Sorry the rest of you but you know I think our squad is perfectomundo as the saying goes! :-) )

This whole Twitter thread needs reading:

Grealish is being sacrificed at the altar of Pep's wish to improve Doku at Jack's expense and it's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.