10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Yet another game without him where we have no real shape and spend ages rushing moves and giving it away. Second most important player after Rodri.
Grealish is a great barometer for working out how much attention people are actually paying to the way City play football.

The opinion of some players goes up when they don’t play and I definitely think Grealish falls into that category.

We’re just a much better team with him in it.
The issue is we don’t have a top class LW. We have a a few people who can play there but all of them have certain deficiencies. So every time we don’t do the business it’s “X player is better there” or “we missed him today”.

The issue is we don’t have a top class LW. We have a a few people who can play there but all of them have certain deficiencies. So every time we don’t do the business it’s “X player is better there” or “we missed him today”.
I think Grealish was top class during the run in last season and certainly the best of the bunch who can play there.

It’s human nature to blame it on the player that’s missing but I still think we look much better with him on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.