10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Some people will say stuff like this doesn't matter for them. All that matters is what he does on the pitch.

But for me, it's so important. I don't want to just cheer for our lads because they wear blue shirts. I want to mean it, I want to really root for them to do well and make us all proud, both on and off the pitch.

And stuff like this is why Jack is, for me, the easiest player in our squad to root for, to defend, and to love.

He's a fucking good guy in a scene that produces a hell of a lot of arseholes, managing to stay grounded and humble and true to his roots regardless of all the money and fame and everything that comes along with it. His kindness shines through again and again, to kids, to people with disabilities, to everyone.

He's bloody brilliant and I hope this'll be his best season yet. Good luck Jack.
I agree and whilst no one really knows 100% what players personalities and activities off the field are - I like the fact that so many of them seem to be likeable and nice people. Not everyone of course but I think it makes a difference we’re cheering on someone who isn’t a complete twat

Jack is one of the good guys and a positive influence at the club.

To cement his place again he needs to score more goals and aim for double figures.

Previously he was too slow getting his shot away. Signs are now he is looking to score more goals, driving forward and shooting sooner with less backlift rather than delaying to assesss options that allows defences to cover. I wouldnt be surprised to see him in more central positions.

Just popping by to say what a fucking bloke.
He is. I do really like him. His family background has made him the top bloke he is.

And so what if he likes going on a bender or two when appropriate. Show me a 28 year old thar doesn't.

Wishing him a good season and be like that player he was at Villa, and especially in that 20 League Cup final. I was like ' I want a player like that' .... So I'm rooting for Jack.

Plus, even though I could be his mum, he really is a stunner lookwise. ( Shallow I know, but so what!!!.....).

City won all the matches against Chelsea with Grealish in the starting XI. Drew 3 in a row before he joined and drew 2 in a row when he did not start last season.

Interesting status.

Read the pass and press at the right moment. Really Grealish game isn't it. Bring back Leipzig and Bayern memory today.

Just one thing. If he can continue run up towards goal after the interception it might be a goal or two. Personally I don't care who finish the chance. But it seems to be what matters nowadays so plz do.

BTW: For me the best moment of the match? when Reece James pushed Grealish in frustraction after Grealish passed to McAtee in one touch. Grealish looked back at James face before he received the ball and tricked James into thinking Grealish would turn and jumped up to him. Just one look set McAtee and Halaand 2 vs 1 against last defender.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.