10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Nice to see him go on his left foot for the goal!

Yep

That's the frustrating part sometimes, he can actually do it. Throughout his career he has shows be can be more direct, go down the line if needed. He actually has a pretty good left foot. It'd be nice see it more often, he's more than capable.

Obviously he's a confidence player.

Yep

That's the frustrating part sometimes, he can actually do it. Throughout his career he has shows be can be more direct, go down the line if needed. He actually has a pretty good left foot. It'd be nice see it more often, he's more than capable.

Obviously he's a confidence player.

It's funny because you could see the defender position himself last night for Jack to come back onto his right foot - he was basically forced into going on his left in the end.

I remember a goal he scored at Southampton in 2022/2023 which was similar that he struck well with his left then scored the rebound.

Hopefully he tries it more often!

Just watched the highlights from last night, and Grealish certainly looked pretty sharp and fit. Nice finish for his goal too. Hopefully he'll be fired up this season after missing out on the Euros.

I know it's entirely par for the course now, the kind of thing he does so often that it's almost boring, but every time I see something like this it makes me smile.

You've got to love the guy. Whatever people's opinions about what he adds (or doesn't) to the squad, it can't be denied he' basically a sound bloke. He just seems to be a natural around kids. Even his detractors on here (and there's quite a few of them) can't deny that.

And no; I'm not saying THAT is a reason to keep him. I'm not in favour of selling him, anyway.

I know it's entirely par for the course now, the kind of thing he does so often that it's almost boring, but every time I see something like this it makes me smile.

Some people will say that this is just PR moves and he only doing this if there camera in front of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.