10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Some people will say that this is just PR moves and he only doing this if there camera in front of him.
No they won’t.
This is just Jack.
A very decent human being that displays natural compassion due to his own upbringing and in particular his lived experience within his own family.
Don’t fuel the fire.

Some people will say that this is just PR moves and he only doing this if there camera in front of him.
Yeah, some people are dicks.

This stuff is all intuitive with Jack, that's why you see it so often. He's many things but I don't think he's the kind of evil genius who could switch his personality every time there's a camera!

I know it's entirely par for the course now, the kind of thing he does so often that it's almost boring, but every time I see something like this it makes me smile.

Jack is a fantastic human being.

He has time for everybody, and nothing seems too much trouble for him.

Jack is a great ambassador for Manchester City.

I know it's entirely par for the course now, the kind of thing he does so often that it's almost boring, but every time I see something like this it makes me smile.

Some people will say stuff like this doesn't matter for them. All that matters is what he does on the pitch.

But for me, it's so important. I don't want to just cheer for our lads because they wear blue shirts. I want to mean it, I want to really root for them to do well and make us all proud, both on and off the pitch.

And stuff like this is why Jack is, for me, the easiest player in our squad to root for, to defend, and to love.

He's a fucking good guy in a scene that produces a hell of a lot of arseholes, managing to stay grounded and humble and true to his roots regardless of all the money and fame and everything that comes along with it. His kindness shines through again and again, to kids, to people with disabilities, to everyone.

He's bloody brilliant and I hope this'll be his best season yet. Good luck Jack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.