10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I've liked the way he's played the last couple of games.

A great goal in the week and he toyed with James at times last night.

We need him to keep playing like that this season, if he does, good things will happen for him and us.

I think it’s been really good for him to go on the tour without KDB, Bernardo, Foden etc.

He’s looked like the main man instead supporting cast. Taking more assertive actions on the ball, trying to change the game not just make the system run smoothly.

He just needs to retain that when the other big guns come back and then pick and choose his moments to take on that responsibility.

I think it’s been really good for him to go on the tour without KDB, Bernardo, Foden etc.

He’s looked like the main man instead supporting cast. Taking more assertive actions on the ball, trying to change the game not just make the system run smoothly.

He just needs to retain that when the other big guns come back and then pick and choose his moments to take on that responsibility.

100%. Said this on a video too about Oscar Bobb. Doing the photoshoots, being a star in New York on stage etc. It's made him a senior player amongst other kids, not just an academy starlet looking up to KDB etc. Ndala and co are looking up to him. They've both benefited from it hugely in their way.

I agree but reading @ninjamonkey posts you’d think he’s been the worst player on tour.

The big difference between Grealish 24/25 versus Grealish 23/24, at least so far this pre-season, has been his willingness to run at the defender, take him on, and have a crack! Last year, he would have dropped 90% of those balls off to the LB or LM.

JACK ON THE ATTACK is a new and exciting development this season!

Last edited:
100%. Said this on a video too about Oscar Bobb. Doing the photoshoots, being a star in New York on stage etc. It's made him a senior player amongst other kids, not just an academy starlet looking up to KDB etc. Ndala and co are looking up to him. They've both benefited from it hugely in their way.
This 100%.

Whil Erling has undoubtedly been the main attraction on the tour, the fact that there are so few established squad members over there, has thrust Jack into the spotlight much more.

He will now realise that he’s one of the senior members, and hopefully, the responsibility that comes with it, will help to galvanise his form and performances.

Aha, I feel like a proud Mum. Our ‘little’ boy is grown up. He can sit with the adults now. He’s proved his worth. :-)

It’s like Phil Foden they are both graduates (I know Jack wasn’t from our Academy) and have got their ‘degrees’ now. I’m looking forward to the new season with them both, well all of them really. :-)

EDIT:re-reading that it looks as if I am being a bit patronising towards @twosips That is not and was not my intention. I was just being my daft self and trying, probably failing, to show a sense of humour. A little antidote if you like to the wider outside world. Sorry @twosips if it looked wrong. :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.