10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

It is time to move on. Grealish played very well against Chelsea in the preseason but still cannot get one minute on the pitch when the starting winger is injured. It is the Pep way to tell him softly you won't ever start in the league again. It has been months since Grealish ever kicked the ball for City in a PL match. Probably never again.
Lynching GIFs | Tenor

It is time to move on. Grealish played very well against Chelsea in the preseason but still cannot get one minute on the pitch when the starting winger is injured. It is the Pep way to tell him softly you won't ever start in the league again. It has been months since Grealish ever kicked the ball for City in a PL match. Probably never again.
He had a knock last weekend. I think Pep was being cautious, why risk losing him for longer when Pep had Doku and Savinho? Also Phil needs games so I can understand why Pep made that sub and not Jack

Yes, but I was surprised he did not come on for Doku for last 20.

However Doku saw the game out well and was a great out ball, using his strength and body position to maintain the ball on quite a lot of occasions.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jack getting less game time this season than last.
Could well be a surprise transfer next week.
Stories of Villa wanting him back.

Why would Pep the ultimate manager want to risk one of his best players in the first match of the season when he has even the slightest injury?

@applejuice just get back in the apple sunshine, you are just trying (very unsuccessfully) to be a WUM.
He wouldn’t. He’s not a wum, just a seriously deluded poster with some very strange takes on Jack.
Best to just scroll past to keep your blood pressure from rising. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.