10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Why would Pep the ultimate manager want to risk one of his best players in the first match of the season when he has even the slightest injury?

@applejuice just get back in the apple sunshine, you are just trying (very unsuccessfully) to be a WUM.

Careful with that bold claim, some people around here will freak out just reading that line associated with Jack.

Why would Pep the ultimate manager want to risk one of his best players in the first match of the season when he has even the slightest injury?

@applejuice just get back in the apple sunshine, you are just trying (very unsuccessfully) to be a WUM.
Once u get kicked out of England Squad it is very difficult to get back in. It is difficult to see it happening for Grealish.

Once u get kicked out of England Squad it is very difficult to get back in. It is difficult to see it happening for Grealish.
I dunno, he always seemed more valued by the fans and his teammates than the manager in Southgate's set-up. But there's plenty of other managers who have sung his praises and called for him to play a bigger part for England over the past few years. I don't know if Carlsey's a fan but I don't see the door being closed just yet.

First and foremost, Jack needs to show what he can do for City. If he stays fit and plays as he can then England opportunities will come.

For what it's worth I think he could have made a difference at the Euros. I won't say he's the difference between victory and defeat because we can't possibly know that and it's never as simple as one player, but England often look at their most dynamic and creative with Jack on the pitch, and he was clearly missed off it too.

I dunno, he always seemed more valued by the fans and his teammates than the manager in Southgate's set-up. But there's plenty of other managers who have sung his praises and called for him to play a bigger part for England over the past few years. I don't know if Carlsey's a fan but I don't see the door being closed just yet.

First and foremost, Jack needs to show what he can do for City. If he stays fit and plays as he can then England opportunities will come.

For what it's worth I think he could have made a difference at the Euros. I won't say he's the difference between victory and defeat because we can't possibly know that and it's never as simple as one player, but England often look at their most dynamic and creative with Jack on the pitch, and he was clearly missed off it too.
I agree with all u said.

But at the end of the day the new manager should not pick a player based on his popularity/past credit or favouritism (I hope so!). He has to win the spot back by performance. But it is very difficult to outperform the other forward options in England pool because almost all of them start automatically for their (mild) clubs weekly. Difficult to see it happening here at City.

Honestly we should appeal the yellow card. It was not a dive & only the incompetence of the ref denied us a gundo pen.

Improve u off ball running son.

Time to start learning something from Gundo.

BTW ref is **** it's a pen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.