10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Any replays of the dive/foul? Couldn't tell from the south stand. There's absolutely no reasoning behind him diving in that situation which makes it hard to believe it was actually a dive. Refs need to be pretty darn sure to be dishing them out nowadays though, var has generally raised the bar for what refs are willing to caution for.

its a ridiculous yellow either way. Either from jack or more likely the ref. Yellow cards should be rescindable like a red card considering the accumulation results in the same consequence. No re-reffing games or analyzing fouls, just a weekly review of obvious errors like false accusation of simulation or mis-identification etc

He got banned last season after picking up 10 yellows without making a single bookable foul which caused him to miss a game exactly when doku got injured and was needed. If that happens again, that card contributes to it when he's potentially done fuck all wrong and it's an easy fix.

Reactions: CC1
Can you appeal a yellow card?
No. except where it is the wrong player, i suppose he could say the Ipswich player should have it for fouling him. :) Got to love him i saw some figures from last season, 6 fouls committed, 7 yellow cards, and this one is why.

Any replays of the dive/foul? Couldn't tell from the south stand. There's absolutely no reasoning behind him diving in that situation which makes it hard to believe it was actually a dive. Refs need to be pretty darn sure to be dishing them out nowadays though, var has generally raised the bar for what refs are willing to caution for.

its a ridiculous yellow either way. Either from jack or more likely the ref. Yellow cards should be rescindable like a red card considering the accumulation results in the same consequence. No re-reffing games or analyzing fouls, just a weekly review of obvious errors like false accusation of simulation or mis-identification etc

He got banned last season after picking up 10 yellows without making a single bookable foul which caused him to miss a game exactly when doku got injured and was needed. If that happens again, that card contributes to it when he's potentially done fuck all wrong and it's an easy fix.
Seen some replays the Ipswich player, goes over Grealish`s foot, so it is a foul, but it could still be classed as simulation, i do not think Grealish has made a meal of it. But this is the first yellow i have seen given when there is contact, for example the ref did not book the Ipswich player when he dismissed that penalty claim.
Very much a case of the PL targeting Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.