100,000 rats.

Soulboy said:
I don't know what the big deal is... they already have a 100,000 rags in the Wembley area!

Instead of all these scare stories, can I suggest that anyone shitting themselves about going to the match just don't bother and watch it on the telly instead?

Leave the tickets to City fans who aren't afraid of the bogey man...

Fantastic post mate, all us blues will have a great day down there, like lots of rags. Hopefully us beating them will make it better!!

When is the thread starting about "loads of old u****d hooligans coming down for it". Do me a favour, every derby we get shit like this, you want trouble you will get it, simple

bainy said:
Soulboy said:
I don't know what the big deal is... they already have a 100,000 rags in the Wembley area!

Instead of all these scare stories, can I suggest that anyone shitting themselves about going to the match just don't bother and watch it on the telly instead?

Leave the tickets to City fans who aren't afraid of the bogey man...

Fantastic post mate, all us blues will have a great day down there, like lots of rags. Hopefully us beating them will make it better!!
And hopefully we win the game aswell ;)

weejh said:
When is the thread starting about "loads of old u****d hooligans coming down for it". Do me a favour, every derby we get shit like this, you want trouble you will get it, simple

i herd eddie beef is bringing 200 men down

Last time we were at wembley I seem to remember
4000 Millwall fans were coming to "do us" (respect indeed!)
This was front page news in the Sunday papers.... we all pissed our pants with laughter at that one as well

M23ngwythyblue said:
Last time we were at wembley I seem to remember
4000 Millwall fans were coming to "do us" (respect indeed!)
This was front page news in the Sunday papers.... we all pissed our pants with laughter at that one as well

Ha ha bloody hell, remember that now. Really thought they were gonna turn up lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.