>>>

Re: A Warning To Anyone Who Boo's Bellamys' Name

Del_Bosque said:
I'm going to be at the game tommorow, I'll be in my usual seat. I'm not going to disclose my location, but I'll be there and I will have something with me. If you happen to be lucky enough to be sat within earshot of me when the team is being announced and you feel the urge to boo, you will get to see upclose what "suprise" I have brought along with me.

I'm goin to egg the first pr*ck who I hear boo Belamys name. I know this may sound harsh, but I detest city fans who judge players before they have a chance to prove themselves. I feel they need to be shown up for the tw*ts they are.

There is no doubt in my mind Bellamy will be one of, if not the most commited city player on the pitch tommorow. He will run himself into the ground for us, yet i suspect there are a minority who will jeer him before he kicks a ball for us.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope nobody boo's, I hope i get to take my egg home and make some sort of egg based dish for my dinner, possibly an omlete. But if I have to egg you I will, I feel it's only right.

Del_Bosque: Vigilante Supporter

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do..??? I hate that horrible little **** with a passion. He's a mercenary **** who saw the dollar flashed in front of his eyes and upped sticks as quick as he could.

Suprise me and you'll get an even bigger one back you tool.

bluejase said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
That’s what I like morals

Quote :

“”Call him a cnut but don’t boo the guy “”

Fcuking brilliant.

Yeah top morals, at least if you don't like him calling him a cnut won't affect him as he can't hear it.(i didn't mean a chant of, cnut, cnut, cnut every time he got the ball) booing him will affect his performance, and I'm not anti Bellamy b4 you say, i actually quite like him!
lmao cnut !!! cnut !!! cnut!!!!

Amargo said:
Del_Bosque said:
I'm going to be at the game tommorow, I'll be in my usual seat. I'm not going to disclose my location, but I'll be there and I will have something with me. If you happen to be lucky enough to be sat within earshot of me when the team is being announced and you feel the urge to boo, you will get to see upclose what "suprise" I have brought along with me.

I'm goin to egg the first pr*ck who I hear boo Belamys name. I know this may sound harsh, but I detest city fans who judge players before they have a chance to prove themselves. I feel they need to be shown up for the tw*ts they are.

There is no doubt in my mind Bellamy will be one of, if not the most commited city player on the pitch tommorow. He will run himself into the ground for us, yet i suspect there are a minority who will jeer him before he kicks a ball for us.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope nobody boo's, I hope i get to take my egg home and make some sort of egg based dish for my dinner, possibly an omlete. But if I have to egg you I will, I feel it's only right.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do..??? I hate that horrible little **** with a passion. He's a mercenary **** who saw the dollar flashed in front of his eyes and upped sticks as quick as he could.

Suprise me and you'll get an even bigger one back you tool.

He might surprise you with an hard boiled one.

Del_Bosque said:

If someone wants to boo bellamy they can, you can't tell them what to do! if they pay to watch the team and bellamy included they have a right to boo who ever they want! It may be frowned upon by certain people for booing players and I for one would never do it nor would i confront someone who was doing it! And as for the egg throwing, that may be a joke but if you did do that to someone i sincerley hope they twat you in the face for it!

lmao cnut !!! cnut !!! cnut!!!![/quote]

i'll be doing it for barton only ;)

You throw an egg you'll get chucked out.

Hmmmmmm

felixbg said:
i might just boo now ... just for the CRACK

Ditto,,, Im gonna boo, just to see if I get egged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.