11/12 Seasoncards

bluebannana said:
city fans in the main are working class and any price rise will affect most of us, just hope we don't lose are match going fanbase cos of price rises
Certainly agree and most of us have had a payfreeze whilst the cost of living has increased!!

You could be a spuds fan with no champions league football next season and over a bag of sand for there ticket,think about that!

I sit in level 2 and am already surrounded by corporates every game. I will be relocating as dreading the increase in that stand next season.

bluebannana said:
city fans in the main are working class and any price rise will affect most of us, just hope we don't lose are match going fanbase cos of price rises

this !! i have been going since 70,s but you have to draw a line at what you can pay at some point dont you ! i know a lot of lads who have been going as long as me say.... i wanna see us win a couple of times then thats me done i,m not prepared to pay this much for a football match

A 6% increase is fair if you look at it the following way:

If the average price of a season ticket at city is £400, (the average price may be even less) a 6% increase would only be an extra £24.
If rounded up to an extra £25, not £24, and times by 40,000 season ticket holders, that is only £1 million extra for city.
Considering Sheik Mansour has spent millions on players and we are watching some of the best football seen at man city, we should be happy that our season tickets are still a fair price. That saying though, they may increase them by more than 6%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.