11/12 Seasoncards

who cares, if we are in the CL and have the fa cup in the cupboard i'll pay it.
plus of course we'll have yet more superstars coming and they dont come cheap.

i have saved up again every home game for the next season and say bring it on for 1st class football at coms that is still cheaper than arsenal , chelsea , scum who have been in champs league for years . Match day prices are about £ 40 per match and have been paying about £ 23 £ 24 per match if you get season card . Plus every season card holder will enter the cup scheme next season ?

I'm located in South Stand L2 BLOCK 220 very near to where these planned premium match day experience seats are going to be, obviously they will have the biggest price increase but will they also benefit with priority for cup finals regardless of loyalty points?

would everybody be ok if they put beer,kits,food etc up by 8% no. lets stop ripping the fans of.lets make us the biggest club with true fans b4 going down the stretford way.

Keke Rosberg said:
I'm located in South Stand L2 BLOCK 220 very near to where these planned premium match day experience seats are going to be, obviously they will have the biggest price increase but will they also benefit with priority for cup finals regardless of loyalty points?
Why should they ?

MCFC BOB said:
I expect price freeze.
Hahaha.

okay...

-New ticketing site will be rolled out in time for renewals. Seasoncard prices for 2011/12 season will be communicated late April(so by tomorrow then...), they will go on sale/renewal late May.

-East Level 2 changes(maybe Colin Bell 2 as well I expect), over a 2 year period. Higher price 2013/14. Improvements still being developed, prices will be communicated to current seat holders before other seasoncard holders.

-Changes due to feedback, basics should be stadiumwide. It is not hospitality, the improvements will take place in Summer. 8-10% increase in each of the next 2 years for Level 2 improvement areas.

-EL2 minimum price to be £625. At the moment it's apparently £580(from what I wrote down), price range to be £625-£775 from what I wrote down, may not be entirely correct.

-From their tone and manner regarding the question on general increases, I suspect a stadium wide increase, just from the way they didn't commit to the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.