11/12 Seasoncards

JoeMercer'sWay said:
-East Level 2 changes(maybe Colin Bell 2 as well I expect), over a 2 year period. Higher price 2013/14. Improvements still being developed, prices will be communicated to current seat holders before other seasoncard holders.

-Changes due to feedback, basics should be stadiumwide. It is not hospitality, the improvements will take place in Summer. 8-10% increase in each of the next 2 years for Level 2 improvement areas.

-EL2 minimum price to be £625. At the moment it's apparently £580 (from what I wrote down), price range to be £625-£775 from what I wrote down, may not be entirely correct.

I'm afraid EL2 will be stung severely over the next 2 or 3 seasons. I'm in block 201, the cheapest end of EL2, this season was £525, already an 8% increase on the previous season. Next season it will be £625, a further 19% increase & it will rise again the season after.

If you think that's expensive, that'll be the cheapest in EL2. Basically, the closer to the middle of the pitch you are, the dearer it will be.

What's even worse, to date the club still hasn't confirmed exactly what improvements we'll see to justify these massive increases. Takes the piss!

CitySlickers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
-East Level 2 changes(maybe Colin Bell 2 as well I expect), over a 2 year period. Higher price 2013/14. Improvements still being developed, prices will be communicated to current seat holders before other seasoncard holders.

-Changes due to feedback, basics should be stadiumwide. It is not hospitality, the improvements will take place in Summer. 8-10% increase in each of the next 2 years for Level 2 improvement areas.

-EL2 minimum price to be £625. At the moment it's apparently £580 (from what I wrote down), price range to be £625-£775 from what I wrote down, may not be entirely correct.

I'm afraid EL2 will be stung severely over the next 2 or 3 seasons. I'm in block 201, the cheapest end of EL2, this season was £525, already an 8% increase on the previous season. Next season it will be £625, a further 19% increase & it will rise again the season after.

If you think that's expensive, that'll be the cheapest in EL2. Basically, the closer to the middle of the pitch you are, the dearer it will be.

What's even worse, to date the club still hasn't confirmed exactly what improvements we'll see to justify these massive increases. Takes the piss!

Noticed any improvements on the pitch perhaps?..

As long as they do the 'junior for £99' my son will be going. As for pay freezes - some of us had pay drops! Couple that with the fact that VAT is now 20% (as opposed to 17.5% [or was it back to 15% then?])...

It will be a sad day if the loyal fans that went to Maine Road and away games like Swindon, Bristol, Gillingham, Grimsby etc etc during our darker times, simply now get priced out due to the teams current success.

Football clubs seem to think that fans will pay whatever is charged. I haven't had a pay rise for 3 years. My lad is now 17 and so that was a rise of 150% for him last year and god knows what for me.

2 seasons ago I was paying less than £500 for both of us in the family stand. Not its likely to be around £900.

This cup scheme will have to be done as I dont want to risk 15000 people joining that with only one or two years ST and leapfrogging me.

Add to that a few of aways, beer, food etc and you are looking at well over £1500 for the year. Alot of cash in anybody's book.

I am already surrounded by sterile day trippers where I am now and can only see this getting worse if the prices keep going up.

I'd be surprised if the ticket info comes out until after the end of the season. Not had any info for my seat in East Stand Level 2 yet for sure.

I hope that prices are kept similar to last season at least with payment scheme options. The club should recognise how difficult it is for the majority of supporters to finance following City especially as we now have had success and more matches aswell as expensive trips to Wembley. Love the trips to Wembley but it is not cheap.

Yes ADUG have pumped in many millions and we are grateful but the fans will never be able to pay that money back. The club though should think hard and long as to how they can keep the supporters who have been there when times were thin as well as how to attract new fans. It is a balancing act but surely they would not want to lose their hard core fans. Season Ticket money will not cover the wages they are paying I would suggest so for me make the Season Ticket prices affordable to loyal fans.

I bought my SC in the 16-17 category for this season and as I am not 18 until september will I still be able to renew it at the 16-17 category or will I have to pay adult?

manc93 said:
I bought my SC in the 16-17 category for this season and as I am not 18 until september will I still be able to renew it at the 16-17 category or will I have to pay adult?

you should have to pay adult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.