11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have any insight about whether it is possible for him to increase his sprint endurance? He probably one of if not the quickest players I've seen over a few yards to accelerate, but doesn't appear to be able to sustain longer sprints if breaking away from deeper. Is that something that can get better with our medical science team? if he could add that to his physical attributes god help any full back.

Put him on a rack and stretch his legs.

Also, side note how many chances did he put on a plate for haaland there that were completely fluffed.
The answer of that question is two, one against West Ham and another against Young Boys. They haven't developed any kind of relationship on the pitch so far.

He's a little wizard. Great little burst of speed from a standing start and he seems to find a few different ways of beating his opponents and keeps them guessing. Nobody can handle his quick feet so far. Didn't realise how young he is either until I Googled it over the weekend.

We all say it isn't going to last forever but the futures looking bright too. Foden, Alvarez, Gvardiol, Haaland and now Doku all in their early 20's. The likes of Rodri and Dias only in their mid 20's and then there's players coming through the academy such as Rico. What a time to be a blue!

I know it was only a cameo this evening, but I think we have something special here.

Cracking wee compilation vid of his time here so far. Mental to thing all that has come from a 2 month period.

Also, side note how many chances did he put on a plate for haaland there that were completely fluffed. Should have had 3/4 more assists easily!

He is and will most likely continue to be, top top quality, loved Sane, still do, but this guy offers so much more now and potentially.

His potential is mental. I really liked Cole Palmer, and still do, but can't argue at this replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.