11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave. He wasn't anonymous at any point. Constantly looked like one of the few players that could always make something happen that was on the pitch.

His only contribution in the first half (he was switched with Gallagher at half time and moved central) was defending well twice against Doku.

Palmer was levels above him today. His composure throughout was everything that Doku lacked.

Absolute bomb scare of a decision to sell him, even more so for the price we did.

Palmer scored a pen, missed a sitter, completed 1 take-on and created 1 chance... The fuck are you on about levels above him.. He was Chelsea's least threatening forward

In your opinion, which is fair enough. Certainly not in mine. Palmer has so much more to his overall game.
He’s got a better touch and range of passing i agree. Not got the blistering burst of pace, 2 feet, strength of Doku though. Palmer can certainly dribble but Doku is ridiculously good at it. Nothing against Palmer myself either. Very talented player who i hope has a good career

Last edited:
Palmer scored a pen, missed a sitter, completed 1 take-on and created 1 chance... The fuck are you on about levels above him.. He was Chelsea's least threatening forward

How much beer did you consume during the game?!

He’s got a better touch and range of passing i agree. Not got the blistering burst of pace, 2 feet, strength of Doke though. Palmer can certainly dribble but Doku is ridiculously good at it. Nothing against Palmer myself either. Very talented player who i hope has a good career

They couldn't be more different. But ultimately I think it was a mistake to sell Palmer, which was the main point I was making. Doku had a poor game but it's to be expected.

Too much pressure on hin having Jack behind his him.
I wish Pep tries to play both from start.

In your opinion, which is fair enough. Certainly not in mine. Palmer has so much more to his overall game.
In the opinion of anyone with logic. Infinitely superior dribbling and chance creation, more physicality, even better defending. Palmer was here 3 years and he had less minutes kn PL than Doku in 2 months. So in Pep's opinion, Doku is also much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.