11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I'd like to see him have a crack back at the RW.

He seems a little predictable and wasteful on the LW, perhaps switching up his position makes it harder for the opposition to defend him and let's him try a different way to attack. Still needs to be smarter on holding the ball.

Mahrez was already a proven premiership player. He had the best first touch we are ever likely to see. It still took time for.him to click. Doku will need time.

Thought this sub was wrong today. We had no control of the game at that point and he isn’t going to change that.

Yep think pep thought he had a great game at home against them maybe he get us a goal or and assist, Pep would learnt a lot from that game Nunes on the left and how poor Doku was up against a team like Bournemouth

He was much better in the first few games.
Did Pep’s influence ruin his game?

Very predictable at the moment. I think he suffers because us playing slow against 11 behind the ball.

Since the last game against Bournemouth he has been useless

No goals, no assists..

First impression was OK

But I don't think he deserves to be more than a sub for Grealish...

Grealish has more depth for sure, more creative..

It isn't coincidence that we won treble with Jack..

Since the last game against Bournemouth he has been useless

No goals, no assists..

First impression was OK

But I don't think he deserves to be more than a sub for Grealish...

Grealish has more depth for sure, more creative..

It isn't coincidence that we won treble with Jack..

Think Nunes takes his spot first now when Grealish doesn't play

Had a great start to his City career, but his decision making recently has been abject. When he took Kev’s short free kick pass at the end and ran it straight into the nearest defender instead of heading for the corner flag, the language in our house was x-rated

Now I've rated Doku and I've defended him. When he's on it, he excites me. Classic winger who knows how to go outside his man.
But honestly, he's the last person you sub on if you want to simply play out the last ten minutes of game where you're suffering somewhat because the opposition can sniff a draw. Very strange sub decision by Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.