11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

He was much better in the first few games.
Did Pep’s influence ruin his game?

Very predictable at the moment. I think he suffers because us playing slow against 11 behind the ball.
I think he’s still got freedom to attack players. Just think teams have sussed him out a bit. He’s got a lot of natural ability and at 21 plenty of time on his side to improve.

I think he’s still got freedom to attack players. Just think teams have sussed him out a bit. He’s got a lot of natural ability and at 21 plenty of time on his side to improve.
That and teams doubling and sometimes tripling up on him?

He’s doing well and next year I think we will see a Doku with better output numbers. I trust in Pep.

That and teams doubling and sometimes tripping up on him?

He’s doing well and next year I think we will see a Doku with better output numbers. I trust in Pep.

He's not doing well but we should always give players a full season. J wouldn't have him anywhere near the Liverpool game or a big champions league match.

He's not doing well but we should always give players a full season. J wouldn't have him anywhere near the Liverpool game or a big champions league match.
Well I think he’s doing well and so does Pep.

He’s 21 he’s not a complete football player.

The way I see it, there was an element of surprise about him early in the season, but once the PL found out how much damage he can do offensively, managers/players studied his style a bit and discovered he is a bit predictable in his style, and his weapons, no matter how dangerous, are a bit limited. At 21, though, I am sure he will make significant progress in the future. For me, a talented player, and I am always excited to see him, but right now, I would rely on Jack Grealish more.

Now I've rated Doku and I've defended him. When he's on it, he excites me. Classic winger who knows how to go outside his man.
But honestly, he's the last person you sub on if you want to simply play out the last ten minutes of game where you're suffering somewhat because the opposition can sniff a draw. Very strange sub decision by Pep.
But he didn't come on in the last 10 minutes, he came on with half hour left. He's a potential match winner, the game was there to be won, nothing wrong with Peps decision to bring him on at that moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.