11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the beginning. He was always going to have an up and down introduction but the lad has something no other player in our squad has. Pep will refine him, he'll improve and we'll find ways to better make use of him. He's a potent weapon , he's had a much bigger impact than we probably expected in his first season. You look at Bernardo, mahrez, grealish in their first season here, none of them had as big of an impact as Doku has had. The lad is mustard and has a huge future here.

I'm biased. I just love the little guy.

It's so exciting to see a tricky winger in full flight, and for his first season he's been spectacular.

I just watched a post match interview with him on YouTube. Like Gvardiol, he's intelligent and insightful. It demonstrates that City take into account the character of the player, unlike the rabble down the road who, for example, spent 85 million on Antony.

He was also asked about Pep's pre-match talk. He said there wasn't one. Pep simply played a video of the season highlights, without comment. What a manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.