11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

He was lively, but looks very one footed or at least did so tonight. Could become predictable really quickly so hopefully either I'm well off with this one or in the rare occasion that I might be right enough, he improves on his weaker foot.

He was lively, but looks very one footed or at least did so tonight. Could become predictable really quickly so hopefully either I'm well off with this one or in the rare occasion that I might be right enough, he improves on his weaker foot.
Your comment shows that you’ve not watched him often. He’s very good with his weak foot.

I've not seen a winger for us as willing to use his weaker foot in a very long time. And off the top of my head, in recent memory id say only mahrez is better with his weaker foot.

He routinely goes down the outside if he's on the left and did so a few times in yhr short space of time he was on yhe left tonight. grealish in comparison is so reluctant to go down the left that even when there's 2 men blocking his path to his right and are ushering him down the wing he still often won't use his left. sterling before him was probably the most one footed player in recent memory.

Your comment shows that you’ve not watched him often. He’s very good with his weak foot.

I've not mate, admittedly seen little of him this far. Just something I noticed tonight - few times he ran down the outside left but on each occasion seemed to want to cut back onto his right, often back into a bunch of bodies. Can he cross/shoot and do the decisive stuff just as good with his left?

Football is all about entertainment, and it’s so exciting to have recruited a player like Jeremy.

He’s guaranteed to get even the more ‘mature’ fans out of their seats!

I've not seen a winger for us as willing to use his weaker foot in a very long time. And off the top of my head, in recent memory id say only mahrez is better with his weaker foot.

He routinely goes down the outside if he's on the left and did so a few times in yhr short space of time he was on yhe left tonight. grealish in comparison is so reluctant to go down the left that even when there's 2 men blocking his path to his right and are ushering him down the wing he still often won't use his left. sterling before him was probably the most one footed player in recent memory.

Navas possibly more so than Sterling but I'll otherwise take your word! As I say I really haven't seen much of Doku yet but my post was purely based on his 20 minute cameo tonight is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.