11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas possibly more so than Sterling but I'll otherwise take your word! As I say I really haven't seen much of Doku yet but my post was purely based on his 20 minute cameo tonight is all.
Navas is a very good shout.

Doku will never be described as 2 footed, he clearly favours his stronger right foot but a huge part of his game is his unpredictability, he can and will go both ways.

He was lively, but looks very one footed or at least did so tonight. Could become predictable really quickly so hopefully either I'm well off with this one or in the rare occasion that I might be right enough, he improves on his weaker foot.
I'm sure he put a decent cross in with his left? Or did I dream it?

I love him.

How easy he makes it look to skin a fullback, but he does it in every way you can. Skills, quick feet, body feints, pure acceleration and agility.

Absolute nightmare to play against.

I've not mate, admittedly seen little of him this far. Just something I noticed tonight - few times he ran down the outside left but on each occasion seemed to want to cut back onto his right, often back into a bunch of bodies. Can he cross/shoot and do the decisive stuff just as good with his left?
Against Fulham, he did put in a couple of crosses with his weaker foot when he moved to the left.

Absolutely top. Can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a player when they got the ball. Possibly Leroy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.