11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not the finished article, nonetheless a very exciting talent who will give a lot of fb's a torrid afternoon this season. I think he has the potential to be a better player than Mahrez.

No player in Peps mind is the finish article because you can always improve!

Yesterday's play by Docu was quite possibly perfect for a winger

What a performance, makes it even better when the rags are failing... Can't believe they paid 30m more for Antony and we got Doku!

Last edited by a moderator:
Phenomenal performance!
Pep said he would like to see him doing his stuff on the right wing too, because he can.
So a Jack & Jeremy starting line-up is possible. It is only early November, we'll need all of our players.

Probably, he can even outrun defenders with 2 balls on his feet.

Yup, Pep did say that post match and one of the reasons will be because he wants to start Grealish and Doku together in some games.

With those two and Foden and Bernardo available as his main wide options, he has great quality and variety.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. He’s very grounded and humble.
Yes, it's a nice interview and he comes across as a bright, personable young man. No arrogance but there's a quiet confidence in there; although he is clearly still a little nervous being interviewed.

I liked the fact he side when talking about improvising that he is not showboating but looking to see how the defender reacts.

Look forward to watching him develop at City.

Incredible work yesterday, so incisive. He seems to have slotted in really nicely in the squad and I think he'll be great for us. Very talented player and Pep will make him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.