11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of superstar do we have on our hands here.

He's 21 and already tearing teams up by himself.

I can already see him having a Vinicius Jnr like influence on our games

I'd love to see him partner Grealish on the wings too, I think that would be a really good combination. We'll need him to switch to the right for that which Pep was mentioning in the post match interview.

What does the amount of time u der Pep have to do with technique?

If I say his ball control is not as good as Mahrez's, so I have to wait for him to play 5 years under Pep too?
Are you still of the same opinion after these performances?

Obviously a lot of time to go to see the true result but the potential of Doku is very clear. Has the ability to create something out of nothing which is so rare with how good teams defend now.

Absolutely on fire against Bournemouth. Max Aarons will have nightmares over that one for awhile.

A superstar in the making. I caught his debut for Belgium ages ago and honestly didn't think much of him, he was so raw then. What a wonderful player and signing he's turning out to be.

He is exactly the player you want your winger to be,really quick,agile with good dribbling.Great start so far and will improve even more.

Definitely not the finished article, nonetheless a very exciting talent who will give a lot of fb's a torrid afternoon this season. I think he has the potential to be a better player than Mahrez.

Reactions: OB1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.