11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still of the same opinion after these performances?

Obviously a lot of time to go to see the true result but the potential of Doku is very clear. Has the ability to create something out of nothing which is so rare with how good teams defend now.
Yes. I am still of the same opinion. Which have no relevance to his overall performance or how I rate him.

To say he doesn't have Mahrez's ball control is a fact.

Didn't realise last night that Doku's 4 assists in a PL game is a record for a City player. Even KDB hasn't done it so far. Wow.

What a player this boy is. He has a terrific attitude to match his considerable talent. Such a thrill when he receives the ball. We may just have signed a superstar.

I like him a lot and I know he has absolutely no control over this but the social media Doku fanboys are going to kill me. Every time he doesn’t start it’s 90% of the comments. He could come on for ten minutes and it’s all “should be motm.” It’s my fault for reading and being irritated by it, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.