11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Does feel like that. His anti fan club are definitely desperate for him to fail. Very weird reaction to a game in which he was very good after he came on.

This really shouldn’t be Grealish vs Doku either. Each player has to earn their place in the team and if Pep picks them they’ve earned it.

We have luxury problems if Doku is the biggest.

We have two excellent players for most positions, with youngsters who are more than merely promising (think Oscar Bobb) coming through behind them. The one big problem area is Rodri. There's absolutely no-one to replace Rodri and what he does. If he were out for even half a season with an injury, I think we'd be doing well to get any kind of silverware.

Like both players but JG faithful make it a contest, constant excuses for JG when he's not firing which doesn't help.
With JG and JD both coming back from injuries only one was allowed it as an excuse so you can see why people start choosing one over the other.
It's a good job JD is fit so we need to get behind him and the rest of the team.

There were a fair amount of annoying comments from Doku fans on social media about Jacks injury. Basically, “great news, now Doku can play” or “who cares if our worst players are out, hope they’re out all season” (before Bernardo went out). I’m sure this is annoying to a lot of other fans and they try and counteract it. It’s not Dokus issue regardless.
Those people are quite simply not Blues.
They might think that they are and they might claim to be.

Does feel like that. His anti fan club are definitely desperate for him to fail. Very weird reaction to a game in which he was very good after he came on.

This really shouldn’t be Grealish vs Doku either. Each player has to earn their place in the team and if Pep picks them they’ve earned it.

We have luxury problems if Doku is the biggest.
There’s only a handful who seem to have an issue with him but similar to the Grealish thread it only takes a handful to repeat themselves ad infinitum and it seems worse than it is.
You know better than anyone that this forum has members who thrive on negativity.
Was forever thus.

Some are unfair to Doku as he doesn't play like Grealish. Some are unfair to Grealish because he doesn't play like Doku. I guess it depends on which style of winger each poster prefers.

I think they are both excellent players that have a lot to bring to the team and both suit different types of opponents.

I agree, both players have a lot to offer and give us great options depending on how Pep wants to set up.

There’s only a handful who seem to have an issue with him but similar to the Grealish thread it only takes a handful to repeat themselves ad infinitum and it seems worse than it is.
You know better than anyone that this forum has members who thrive on negativity.
Was forever thus.

Always found the entire idea of the player forum a bit problematic. It lends itself to this sort of stuff.

There were a fair amount of annoying comments from Doku fans on social media about Jacks injury. Basically, “great news, now Doku can play” or “who cares if our worst players are out, hope they’re out all season” (before Bernardo went out). I’m sure this is annoying to a lot of other fans and they try and counteract it. It’s not Dokus issue regardless.

The very worst set of so called "fans" wishing player they didn't like getting injured so their favourite player get played.

Fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.