11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

I like him better LW and Savinhi RW.

I recognize the logic of Pep to go classical wingers to get crosses to Haaland, but these wingers arent "quick" like that.

They are both more or less like Mahrez, they want to cut in and make a chance or shot.

Hey buddy. As always, expecting you.
Sober today?, Last we exchanged pleasantries, you were as drunk as a Japanese banker after a M&A deal.
How are you today?
I’ll always reply to unwarranted criticism of one of our players. Sober or drunk.

Brilliant today. Some really poor final balls/decisions that need to be worked on urgently but he's the one player in the side(hopefully savinho becomes a second) who can get himself into those positions in the first place. Cannot understate how much his sheer threat helps the side and creates space elsewhere.

Why didn't he shoot himself for that incredible dribble? Seemed easier to finish himself and would have won goal of the season already. Really promising start of the season.
I agree. Chelsea couldn't handle him. Done calmer decisions and he would have been MoM.

I’ll always reply to unwarranted criticism of one of our players. Sober or drunk.
Whether you or Grealish are sober or drunk, Grealish still does not get in those positions.
The question still stands How are you today?
Are you good buddy?

Whether you or Grealish are sober or drunk, Grealish still does not get in those positions.
The question still stands How are you today?
Are you good buddy?
Two completely different players offering two completely different options on the wing.

Living the dream, thanks.

Living the dream, thanks.
Can you invite me for a week, I would like to live the dream too?
I am always working, me taking a break, is when I open my Bluemoon Tab. Such a life :(

Can you invite me for a week, I would like to live the dream too?
I am always working, me taking a break, is when I open my Bluemoon Tab. Such a life :(
I’ll be moving to Mexico in November so get yourself a sombrero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.