11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Feel like Doku is a great player who is maybe 2% away from being an absolute destroyer. He’s sometimes frustrating not because he’s bad, he’s frustrating because he is so good but could be even better.

He is young, bags of potential and there’s a good chance when it all clicks he could be one of the first names on the team sheet every week.

He won't as this is just natural football intelligence

Doku has his attributes, but people need to get comfortable with the fact that end product will never be one of them

Vini jr? Shocking finisher in his first seasons at Madrid so bad that Benzema took the piss out of him. He was coached on how to finish also improved his decision making. You just need a really good coach and Doku has the best in the world.

As some have said if he can just sort that final decision out he will be frighteningly good. I thought he was motm today.

Some enigma that boy! So much potential though at 22 and with a couple of tweaks could become a special player

I’ll be moving to Mexico in November so get yourself a sombrero.
Beautiful cities, beautiful beaches, beautiful women, delicious food, amazing weather..., did I mention beautiful women.
Damn, Phil, you truly are living the dream. I wonder what is in your Passport portfolio.
Will discuss it after I get that sombrero ;)

I like him better LW and Savinhi RW.

I recognize the logic of Pep to go classical wingers to get crosses to Haaland, but these wingers arent "quick" like that.

They are both more or less like Mahrez, they want to cut in and make a chance or shot.
Apart from they’re both quick. Pep was never going to not switch them over during the game. It was just Doku did a couple of idiotic things on the right so he switched them quite early. Doesn’t mean Doku can’t play well there in the future either as against Villa for a full match towards the end of last season he was very good on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.