11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Apart from they’re both quick. Pep was never going to not switch them over during the game. It was just Doku did a couple of idiotic things on the right so he switched them quite early. Doesn’t mean Doku can’t play well there in the future either as against Villa for a full match towards the end of last season he was very good on the right.
Apparentlly in the post match Pep said thosr 2 decided to switch on their own and he learned something from it.

Did I say he would? Practice your comprehension skills.
Comprehesions skills? Lol, don't do that to yourself.

Buddy, I understand things you have no idea even exist. My comprehension skills will never come second to yours.

Electric and so difficult to mark. He creates chaos, and space for others. If he can improve his final ball, and there's every reason to believe that he can, he will be at the top level of world-class. As it is, a good first game of the season. He worked hard, was always a threat, delivered in his defensive duties and created a few really dangerous moments.

Apparentlly in the post match Pep said thosr 2 decided to switch on their own and he learned something from it.
Fair play then but i’m pretty sure Pep must have said to them switch during the game if you feel like it. Will be a great option during the season to change things up. Exciting to see to out and out wingers again. Just a shame Bobb isn’t an option for a while too

Can be the worst then best player on pitch in a blink , if he can sort that final part of his game out which I’m sure he will as he’s so young were looking at world class player

Can be the worst then best player on pitch in a blink , if he can sort that final part of his game out which I’m sure he will as he’s so young were looking at world class player
He would always be a bit frustrating but if he can just improve his final pass just a bit, we would have a gem on our hand. The rest would come with experience and confidence.

Beautiful cities, beautiful beaches, beautiful women, delicious food, amazing weather..., did I mention beautiful women.
Damn, Phil, you truly are living the dream. I wonder what is in your Passport portfolio.
Will discuss it after I get that sombrero ;)
Gotta keep moving, mate, they catch up to you eventually. :-)

I’ll be in the Riviera Maya area but not for long if my missus clocks me looking at those beautiful women..

Haha i think even Grealish would have created something in those positions today, that's how bad it was.
Grealish doesn’t get in those positions though. They’re just 2 completely different players. Grealish kills the ball dead and thinks about retention. Doku gets it and thinks about attacking his man. He’s amazing at then beating his man, from then on he needs to improve! He’s so exciting to watch though.

We’re in an era where most players are technically superb but almost robotic in how they play. 2 players who are more a throwback are Palmer and Doku. Both very different as players but both so attacking and unpredictable when they get on the ball. Southgate probably hates both!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.