#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy to miss. He looks competent, as the thread said his passes are shortish, he doesn't have the attacking glamour of Cancelo or the physicality of Walker. He is a bit like Gundo was. He just makes the team play better without being the star.
I think his short passes are more of a directive from Pep but he's never short when he pings one across to the opposite side of the field.

It's a bit like I said in the Sterling thread, there are certain players that have less obvious qualities that make them underrated (or misunderstood) by fans and pundits.

Another solid game, his form since coming into thr side has been superb, didn't happen today but he's a substantial and often overlooked part of why we've been ticking recently and on top of his new found extra level of aggression he seems more athletic too, doesn't stop moving. Keep it up.

He’s been excellent of late and always seems to be present when we go on these impressive streaks of form. We would of had a good balance with him and Angelino as our left backs in my opinion.

Superb,becoming very reliable.

His understanding of the role he is asked to play has increased dramatically and we are all the better and more balanced for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.