#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a backup though. Mendy mist likely will be moved come summer.
Just put Cole Palmer there lol. Trial by fire!

But besides that, the backup is Cancelo, Ake and Laporte no?

The backup doesn't have to be exceptional in that role, and we can shift to a back 3 more comfortably with Ake or Laporte.

Apart from the incident where his partner moaned about the tactics v Lyon ( I think) Zinchenko has kept a low profile. Seems to knuckle down when not picked and when he’s picked never lets us down ( in games that matter) If we were to sign such a player it would cost a fortune. He is a brilliant squad player.

Put in a very good defensive performance today. Not going to lie but I like many thought his City career was coming to an end. Keep up the good work.

He played very well today, and to his credit has been good since coming back into the side after not playing for the better part of a year.

I thought his City career was just about over but he deserves to keep his spot. He's frustrating at times but you don't put in the types of performances he has without being a quality player. More importantly he seems to be a "glue guy" in the squad, popular and well liked, which helps the clubhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.