11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the likes of Newcastle and Leeds we'd still get a result with the tea lady @ LB. Zinch's performance has exceeded all expectations I had about him. He does a completely different job when playing for Ukraine and I can see why Pep likes that lad.

"Worst player in our side every time he plays." Which one of his 108 + City matches do you want an answer for ? How many of his 108+ appearances have you seen every minute of to allow you make an informed opinion rather than a knee jerk throwaway comment ?.
I've watched every second of every game and analysed over and over, every kick of every player.

Or any other stupid reply to your stupid post you prefer? Have you ever heard the expression "figure of speech"? I am guessing not.

Really think any criticism of Zinchenko is unfair. His technique is brilliant and he is a great back up LB. Never let’s us down.
@samarasra For consistency, suggest you criticize blue ranger for his use of the word "never"?

For the record, I just don't think he's very good. Delph was better, when he wasn't injured... which admittedly was like hardly ever.

He doesn’t bring any real improvement to the team, but that’s all part of being a squad player in one of the best squads in the world…he doesn’t usually hurt us when needed, either!

He is positionally flexible, which is like gold to Pep. He cost nothing, loves being here, makes no waves about not playing.

Couldn’t ask for more, really.

Well, maybe in a perfect world his right foot wouldn’t just be for standing on, and he’d get a shot on target for us instead of saving all of those for Ukraine!

;-)

I've no idea what anyone sees in him personally. Ok a great assist and a bil of defending (he is playing left back so surely that is expected,?)

But generally "meh" imo. Worst player in our side every time he plays.

I think his defensive skills aren't top notch (his acceleration isn't great for a FB), and he doesn't contribute much in the final 3rd. But he has been a very good servant to the club, with a great attitude and willing to stay and fight for his place. Also, he's been generally good in the build-up. I guess that's why many love him. Why many were sceptical about Cancelo is a mystery for me, though.

Interesting that as a scholar of rhetoric you didn't identify whether your "figure of speech" was intended as a "Scheme" or a "Trope". Guess again, reality and the truth always beat exaggerated claims. "When hyperbole fails to create the desired dramatic effect, exaggeration may seem ridiculous."
Your claim I'm "as slow as mollasses" to use a real "figure of speech", would have been a much more euphemistic expression than "stupid" but as Shakespeare said “fair is foul and foul is fair”, which are you ?.
At least blue ranger's "never" was closer to reality.

Really think any criticism of Zinchenko is unfair. His technique is brilliant and he is a great back up LB. Never let’s us down.
"Never say never", unless it's just a "figure of speech", a "chip off the old block" is monitoring this thread.

Interesting that as a scholar of rhetoric you didn't identify whether your "figure of speech" was intended as a "Scheme" or a "Trope". Guess again, reality and the truth always beat exaggerated claims. "When hyperbole fails to create the desired dramatic effect, exaggeration may seem ridiculous."
Your claim I'm "as slow as mollasses" to use a real "figure of speech", would have been a much more euphemistic expression than "stupid" but as Shakespeare said “fair is foul and foul is fair”, which are you ?.
At least blue ranger's "never" was closer to reality.
Where did I say (or even imply) you are stupid? That's ridiculous - I made no such assertion.

I don't happen to agree with you on this subject, but you may be Stephen Hawking's wiser brother for all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.