11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly brought me to tears at the end.

I'm devastated with what's happening, can't imagine what he feels like at the moment.

His tears before the game were heartbreaking, and the game felt a bit trivial for most of the first half. I was fortunate enough to meet Zinchenko a few months ago, and can’t really speak highly enough about him. A genuinely lovely guy, and it’s awful to see what he’s going through. Hope we see a big show of support for him at The Etihad on Sunday. My lad has got his Ukraine flag ordered already.

I hope he plays Tuesday. Go to be honest, I don’t think he was ready to play today though, he couldn’t stop crying. Bless him.
Yes, very much so. Fair play to the lad for putting his hand up - what you expect and admire really - but was in no fit state to get involved.

I hope he plays Tuesday. Go to be honest, I don’t think he was ready to play today though, he couldn’t stop crying. Bless him.

I hope he plays because I worry he might go otherwise.

Usyk, Lomachenko, Povetkin, the Dinamo Kiev team…loads of sporting stats have gone to fight. Sporting Gijon’s Vasyl Kravets has said he’s going to join up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.