11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'glory to', bit is quite fascist sounding you have to say! Ukraine got a complicated history that's for sure
"Glory to Ukraine, glory to the heroes"

sounds good to me, at least with that "fascist" sounding line you are giving credit to those who have sacrificed and fought for the nation.

"God save the queen" on the other hand sounds like something a very terrible and selfish person came up with!

"hey, don't worry about yourself, worry about me. Gather round everyone, now say a prayer for me, God save me, not you but ME"

Last edited:
Not at the Everton game on Saturday, but if any blues going want to grab some Ukrainian flags in solidarity I'm sure Zin would appreciate the gesture.
It would not be just for Zin, Everton also has one of their own - Mykolenko, his teammate in Ukrainian national team. They would probably both be in tears if they saw such a flash mob from fans of both sides. It would mean a lot to the lads

It would not be just for Zin, Everton also has one of their own - Mykolenko, his teammate in Ukrainian national team. They would probably both be in tears if they saw such a flash mob from fans of both sides. It would mean a lot to the lads
Everton fans have already made a banner for Mykolenko I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.