11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA will investigate players/officials who protest on a case-by-case basis. Should players reveal politically charged shirts in reference to the Russian invasion, they will be liable to sanctions. Displaying the Ukraine flag will not get clubs into trouble. [via
@MailSport

FA twats
How silly they will look, investigating and fining him if he does. They are indeed what you say Kaz

How silly they will look, investigating and fining him if he does. They are indeed what you say Kaz
They investigated and reprimanded Pep about his yellow ribbon, hence why I wear a yellow ribbon pinned on my scarf at every game!!
I shall now research a Ukranian flag badge or make a mini Ukranian flag to pin on my scarf as well.
Go and jump in the lake FA and anyone else who objects. I will willingly push anyone who does into the lake myself!! ;-)

EDIT: I must stay off BlueMoon it is leading me into bad ways...Violence EB even suggested is bad, bad, bad young lady!! (See I'm even talking to myself now and answering back!!!)

I was hoping to see him play and score, then lift up his shirt to show a t-shirt telling Putin to go f*** himself.

Didn't look like he was in any state to play given he was in tears before and after, but who can blame him. Nice to show that he is loved, has our support, and has the rest of Europe behind him and his country. Fair play to the Everton fans for their reaction to, it clearly moved him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.