11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

From what i understand, Barry was allowed out of the England camp early as he got booked so cannot play, so if this is correct why wasn't it done earlier?

Ticket For Schalke said:
stoldens said:
From what i understand, Barry was allowed out of the England camp early as he got booked so cannot play, so if this is correct why wasn't it done earlier?

You tell me the last top flight team to do a press conferance for a player during international break, the media are all at the game.

Yes the media are all at the game Monday and All Tuesday, but its fine for them to leave London at 11pm (ish) tonight and get to manchester for 8am in the morning.

And the question about who was the last club to do a press conference during an int break, well i am not sure but who was the last club to bid 100 mil for a player if anyone can do it city can!

and how many clubs do press conferences this early in pre season (apart for new managers) again not many at all

it just says the press conference is tomorrow no time as of yet,

then goes on to say that hughes will be on the site at 11ish.....

All you people who think he may announce the signing of tevez, you are wrong, if anything he will confirm we've missed out on him

dave bentley 1 said:
All you people who think he may announce the signing of tevez, you are wrong, if anything he will confirm we've missed out on him

Pipe down you pessimistic bastard.

CITY are closing in on a stunning £40m 'Little and Large' striker swoop.

Sources close to Blackburn Rovers on Monday night revealed that there had been interest shown by more than one Premier League club in Paraguayan striker Roque Santa Cruz.

And it is widely expected that Carlos Tevez's future will be decided on Thursday morning with the Blues thought to be in pole position to clinch the Argentine star's signature.

Blues boss Mark Hughes would like both men for a combined cost approaching £40m.

from MEN , looks likely that tevez might be unveiled or may be even santa cruz , since he is injured he might not have left england

dave bentley 1 said:

I envy you Dave :o( It took me several hundred posts to become predictable and boring. You've managed it in 36. time for us oldies to move over and usher in the new dawn.

to be honest i cant see anything being anouced about tevez before thet press conference is over.

imo there is no way they will have press conference about barry joing and say they have signed tevez . . . . . . think about it.

if anythign tomoz bout tevez would be after . . . .. hopfully hughes does give us some info tho!

but i'm starting to think it will be after his deal finishes with the scum i hope i'm wrong im realy do!!!!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
dave bentley 1 said:

I envy you Dave :o( It took me several hundred posts to become predictable and boring. You've managed it in 36. time for us oldies to move over and usher in the new dawn.

Quality post Nixon, what we've come to expect. 'Dave' on the other hand is more to be pitied than laughed at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.