#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it please I get it that you just like majority of people on here may don t like laporte much but to put the blame only on him for that is just ridiculous
I love Laporte and up until recently was calling for him to start over Stones. I’m discussing one incident.

Objectivity doesn’t make you not like someone. He had a poor game but won’t do that every week.

I love Laporte and up until recently was calling for him to start over Stones. I’m discussing one incident.

Objectivity doesn’t make you not like someone. He had a poor game but won’t do that every week.
Yes he has a poor game I agree but im my opinion Ederson has his share of blame..thankfully that wasn t a goal and I am sure pep will have a Word with them about that ...have a nice day fella

Laporte is a very good centre half but when Stones is fit I would like him to have a run in the side. Rubin and John have a very good rapport, and I get that Laporte is left footed but in my opinion this is the best partnership.

Yes he has a poor game I agree but im my opinion Ederson has his share of blame..thankfully that wasn t a goal and I am sure pep will have a Word with them about that ...have a nice day fella
As I said on the other page, I think Laporte asks him to come, Ederson isn’t moving at first and is waiting for the header but Laporte gestures to come and get it.

It doesn’t matter because we got away with it but Laporte does occasionally have the odd game or two where he has a brain fart.

Stones has also done that throughout his career but has got better and cutting out mistakes more recently.

I played semi pro football having joined from the ranks of the millions that had trials and played for district / county etc And were nowhere near good enough.
I do wonder sometimes whether some posters have ever played the game at any level. Heat of the moment, a mili second to make a choice and hey, sometimes you get it wrong or there is confusion.
Enjoy and rejoice in the victory. Doff your caps to a collection of players who have had a really busy schedule and won 11 on the spin. It’s a remarkable achievement. No blue player should be getting anything but praise ( bar Mendy of course).

Yep, stones is back to being injured stones again
The difference is not getting into the team from the off, partly due to the extended stay in the Euro's and Laporte throwing his toys out of the pram.

The one thing Stones has always needed is minutes for both injuries and form, rotating him in and out has always resulted in a worse Stones imo

As I said on the other page, I think Laporte asks him to come, Ederson isn’t moving at first and is waiting for the header but Laporte gestures to come and get it.

It doesn’t matter because we got away with it but Laporte does occasionally have the odd game or two where he has a brain fart.

Stones has also done that throughout his career but has got better and cutting out mistakes more recently.
So you didn't go and watch it again then pal?

This is the only gesture Laporte does, he points his hand back at Ederson, there is no other gesture or come and get it signal.

LXf1e3o.jpg

So you didn't go and watch it again then pal?

This is the only gesture Laporte does, he points his hand back at Ederson, there is no other gesture or come and get it signal.

LXf1e3o.jpg
Need to see a video or moving image of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.