#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a raggy situation isn't it? Stadium in need of help - no money but they have to keep these transfer rumours going to stay relevant and keep fans happy - what are they going to offer us? Buttons?
They’ll do what they offered with Sterling and want a loan for half his wages… then get that fat slug Tebas to slag us off when we say no.

Having four quality CB's is a paramount reason for us being so successful over these past years. If we sell Eric, we would need a replacement, and not knowing how much we would get for Eric I assume it will cost us waaay more to replace him.

Having four quality CB's is a paramount reason for us being so successful over these past years. If we sell Eric, we would need a replacement, and not knowing how much we would get for Eric I assume it will cost us waaay more to replace him.
Id imagine it would be somewhere in the region of 50-60m, someone like Pau Torres would be a good option imo. Left footed, experienced, 6ft 2 and a release clause which we love.

Needs a loan, Doyle is having a 'good' season at Sunderland but I am sure its been a huge step up for him and I think Mbete will need the same growing pains.

Mbete got that swagger of Kompany about him.

He might get a run out against Swindon but knowing Pep he play a full strength team.

Rough performance but he was up front for the last 6 minutes and made the difference by being in the box at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.