14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Laporte and even I have to concede.. that was bad.

Really bad!

He's still got a lot of credit for me in the bank though but Pep has a meritocracy.

He's benched Laporte before after the Spurs game in 20 which led to the Dias and Stones partnership in 20-21. So Laporte knows exactly what he has to do to get back into the team -- Raise his game and cut out the mistakes!
Exactly. And complaining about being left out and whispering about wanting away is definitely not the way to go about it. I've been a big Laporte fan for a long time but I think he could use just a bit of humbleness right about now...

Laporte has been available since October and has 6 premier league starts. he’s going isnt he

Report today of him wanting to leave in the summer and he's not happy with the lack of game time.
look anybody that is not happy to be at manchester city can leave right now for me, because you offer nothing going forward or for the rest of the season, you have down tools and are on your summer holiday already,

ever since he switched international teams to Spain from France you had the feeling the Big 2 clubs over there will be after him and get in his head that you need to be playing in Spain,

Barcelona who can’t buy anyone until they sell €177m worth of players! Unless it’s a swap FDJ

Barcelona can do what they like and fudge any accounts they have set up and nobody will dare question it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.