14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo for Frenkie and Laporte for Balde.

Probably me being ignorant here but are they allowed to register players until that 177m has gone? If so, swap deals won't be happening. Despite making sense for us, them and the players.

Probably me being ignorant here but are they allowed to register players until that 177m has gone? If so, swap deals won't be happening. Despite making sense for us, them and the players.

not sure mate, i thought they couldnt spend anymore money but could swap players?

It's strange because I reckon Laporte could do the role Ake is doing now - maybe he'd just moan about not being in centre-half? He's good 1v1, he's fast, strong and better on the ball than Ake is.

Not sure what's gone wrong but the constant leaks to the media about being unhappy will be hammering nails in his coffin here I fear. Grass isn't always greener, mind. Look at Joao!

Last time he seen some minutes was in the 1-1 draw at forest (18th Feb) which I don't think he exactly covered himself in glory.

I think it's quite clear his time is up at City - he's ran his mouth too much for peps liking and is now facing the consequences.

He is gone at the end of the season, Pep will be keeping him away from the pitch just to make sure he doesn't get injured and we have another Sane situation.

His biggest problem is that he isn't really going to improve the weakness he has in his game, and Ake who is the superior raw defender, is improving his passing and decision making in the build up, so it's difficult to beat him without improving himself.

Ayme has a choice to make here.

He is clearly seen he's the backup to Ake so does he want to leave or does he want to become good at another position so Pep can use him somewhere else.

The easiest spot for him to get game time is the backup spot to Rodri.

If Pep trusts Bernardo over Kalvin to give Rodri a few minutes here and there.. there's an opening there.. and it's definitely not for Kalvin.

Hopefully Ayme proves to Pep he can play there every now and then, just like Stones can play the inverted RB/ DM!

I would absolutely hate for him to leave at the end of the season.. hope he adapts!

Strange one. Seems he's number 5 on the CB list. Surely we cash in this summer. He's a very good player and we shouldnt be short of offers, just whether we get our valuation

Strange one. Seems he's number 5 on the CB list. Surely we cash in this summer. He's a very good player and we shouldnt be short of offers, just whether we get our valuation
I think he will be playing in La Liga next season, I can see Barca doing their usual trick of putting in a low ball offer. With the possible addition of Gvardiol, his time at City is coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.